A romantic incentive
Number of attendees
Our client selected the luxurious Duke’s Palace for their incentive. A perfect location in the center of town where it impresses with its historic patrimony and beautiful garden. A must see & a must do experience for every traveler.
We offered them a beautiful discovery of Bruges by boat, horse tram, on foot and by bike. A chocolate making workshop was included and they admired lace making at its best in a private workshop.
The first and informal dinner was organized in a lovely brewery and for the gala dinner they chose a former church which we decorated in medieval atmosphere.
The FAME touch
- Discover the surroundings of Bruges with a 2CV
- Enjoy the UNESCO heritage of the city
- Try out crossbow shooting in a unique venue
- Get on a horse carriage that takes you around in the city
- Experience a fencing workshop in a medieval venue
- A private concert in one of the beautiful houses
Excited? Let's talk!
Contact us to design your travel story