THIS is Copenhagen !
Number of attendees
40 wholesalers of beverages
Cooperative dairy producer
Flying time to destination
1.5 hours on a direct flight from Brussels
best time to visit
May to October
Copenhagen is the coolest town in Europe. This lively city is dominated by bikes. Our client realised that’s also the best way to discover Denmark’s capital. Well known for its design, trendy eateries and sustainable projects, it provided them with the perfect mix to discover Scandinavia’s friendliest town.
The FAME touch
- Learn, participate and taste from the numerous sustainable urban projects: the Oyster project & the Plan Bee urban honey production.
- Have a picknick while driving your own electric boat and discover the little canals that Copenhagen has to offer.
- Have an unforgettable dinner in one of the 15 (!) Michelin-starred restaurants.
- Enjoy the live music, fireworks and lively atmosphere in Tivoli, one of the world’s oldest amusement parks and place to be in summer, located in the heart of this town.
- Do as the locals do and move around by bike. For the less sporty, we provide rickshaws.
Excited? Let's talk!
Contact us to design your travel story