dubai, The city that keeps getting better
Number of attendees
4 groups of 80 pax in back to back groups
Flying time to destination
7 hours on a direct flight from Brussels
best time to visit
November to April
2 hour earlier than Belgium
Dubai wants to be the best at everything; the highest building in the world, the biggest aquarium, the biggest shopping mall, the most beautiful fountain show,… Dubai has it all!
The FAME touch
- Take off from Dubai Creek with a seaplane and admire all the beautiful projects that Dubai has realized over the past 20 years; Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, The Palm Jumeirah, Dubai downtown and her fountains,…
- Dune bashing and sand boarding in the dessert nearby and close the day with a mystic dinner under the stars accompanies by belly dancers and water pipes.
- Stay in a top luxury hotel and join the well-known, copious Friday brunches.
- Climb up to the 148th floor of Burj Khalifa, the highest building in the world. Here you can clearly see the city, the ocean and the dessert. A spectacular view!
- Sipping champagne on one of the yachts you can privatize for your clients or employees whilst cruising amongst the skyscrapers.
Excited? Let's talk!
Contact us to design your travel story