When the heart says summer, it says croatia
Number of attendees
Insurance products in real estate
Flying time to destination
1.5 hours on a direct flight from Brussels
best time to visit
May to October
We want good food, a great vibe and an unexpected destination. That is how we started this trip. For this client Istria was the perfect place to indulge in gourmet food & Muscat wine, enjoy gorgeous pebble beaches and ancient history! The heart-shaped peninsula in the north corner of Croatia is very unknown, but offers epic adventures and experiences, an ideal combination for this incentive.
The FAME touch
- Visit a local olive oil mill and taste some of the exquisite products Istria has to offer.
- Learn about the history of the country and region while visiting one of its ancient, but picturesque villages.
- Take in the panoramic and breath-taking views of some of the thousands of Croatian islands, dotted along the Istrian coastline, from your private boat.
- Experience the Istrian countryside while driving around in vintage cars and stopping along the way to discover more of the culinary heritage of the country.
- Learn the tips and tricks of hunting for the “white gold”, the Istrian truffle.
Excited? Let's talk!
Contact us to design your travel story