young telecom sales team in valencia
Number of attendees
Flying time to destination
2 hours from Brussels
best time to visit
March to October
“Why wouldn’t you reward your dedicated sales team to an unforgettable experience in Valencia?” is what we proposed our client.
Bike-friendly, delicious food (this is where the famous paella was born), futuristic architecture and an enormous stretch of white and broad beaches. Valencia had everything they wished for and much more!
The FAME touch
- Discover the city’s Old Town and world-famous Turia gardens by bike
- Taste the local paella and horchata and the dangerously delicious “Agua de Valencia”
- Enjoy the silence and surrounding mountains of Valencia while river rafting
- Experience the crazy night life in the countless Valencian clubs
- Embark on a small boat and go birdwatching in the Albufera Natural Park, at a stone’s throw from the vibrant city centre. Disembark at your exclusive “barracca” and enjoy a gala dinner in the middle of the lagoon.
Excited? Let's talk!
Contact us to design your travel story